If you are planning to go abroad for your studies from Nepal, you need a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to pay your tuition to the desired college or university. No objection letter is a legal consent letter issued by the Ministry of Education (Keshar Mahal) that it does not have any objection in you studying abroad in the desired course.
DOCUMENT CHECKLIST FOR NO OBJECTION LETTER
The following are the required document to obtain NOC -;
- Original citizenship with one photocopy.
- Original passport with one photocopy.
- Academic transcript original of last academic degree with one photocopy each.
- The offer letter / I20 of the desired course from University.
- Council registration certificate (For technical subjects)
- Application fee of Nrs. 2000
You must carry original documents with one photocopy. If the original documents are not available, you must submit notarized copy of the documents.
NOTE-: You must submit an application for NOC before 12 AM from Sunday to Thursday and before 11:30 on Friday.
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Scholarship Wing, Ministry of Education
Location: Keshar Mahal, Kathmandu (adjacent to Garden of Dreams, Thamel)
Phone: 014418169 (MOE, Scholarship Wing )
NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT NOC OR WANT TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND / UK / EUROPE / USA / JAPAN / POLAND / NETHERLANDS / FRANCE / CYPRUS / SOUTH KOREA / CANADA, PLEASE VISIT US TODAY
- Putalisadak (Way to Dillibazar), Kathmandu Nepal
Study in Australia Study in Canada Study in USA Study in New Zealand Study in Japan Study in Ireland Study in Germany Study in Denmark Study in Poland
Study in Latvia Study in Lithuania